Kollmorgen VFS5 spindle amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Kollmorgen VFS5 Spindle Amplifier is a vector drive that is used to run asynchronous induction motors.
- VFS5 spindle amplifiers incorporates a positioner and an I/O Interface in one complete package.
- The controller has many advanced features in a BASIC-like programming format.
- The VFS5 amplifier is a strong option when your application requires a positioning controller for a single axis.
- The unit supplies a lot of control and takes very little cabinet space.
- The system utilizes software for machine and motor matching parameters.
- This system comes in 40 and 75 amp rated current.
- It is only available in 230 VAC maximum nominal output voltage.
- The unit can be configured for several different I/O, communication, encoder input and resolver to digital resolution options.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Kollmorgen spindle amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Kollmorgen keeps Magna as the top provider for the manufacturer. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servos, Magna will keep you running with no unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.