Kollmorgen BDS5 servo amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Kollmorgen BDS5 servo amplifier offers a complete package of a positioner, a servo amplifier and an I/O Interface.
- The amplifier is a PWM amplifier with a controller that has many advanced features in a BASIC like programming format.
- This is a very strong option when your application requires a positioning controller for a single axis.
- The BDS5 takes little cabinet space without sacrificing any control.
- The BDS5 compensation card has components that match the motor to the amplifier. These cards also set current and speed limits for the system.
- This series of servo amplifier comes in 3, 6, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 55 amps rated current.
- It can be configured for 115 VAC or 230 VAC maximum nominal output voltage.
- The unit can be configured for several different I/O, communication, encoder input and resolver to digital resolution options.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Kollmorgen servo amplifiers. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Kollmorgen servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Kollmorgen servo amplifiers. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo amplifiers, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.