Overview of Bosch Rexroth/Indramat KDS Servo Amplifier
Indramat KDS servo amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Indramat KDS servo amplifier is a pulse width modulated servo amplifier system.
- KDS servo amplifiers are designed to be used in a high speed, position control application.
- KDS servo amplifiers are similar to the TDM servo amplifier.
- KDS servo amplifier have an external heat sink with an integral heat exchanger.
- The exchanger is mounted to the rear of the unit (designed to go through the back wall of the mounting surface). This extra heat sink can reduce the cabinet temperature by 90%. This therefore allows a higher output of power capacity.
- The Indramat KDS servo amplifier comes in 30, 50, 100 and 150 amps continuous current.
- KDS servo amplifiers can be configured to have a 115 Vac or 220 Vac blower mounted to the external heat sink.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat servo amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Indramat/Bosch Rexroth servo amplifiers. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo amplifiers, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.