Kollmorgen Servostar servo amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- This amplifier is also sold under the ServoTronix name. Magna offers support for ServoTronix as well.
- The Kollmorgen Servostar servo amplifier is intelligent and programmable. The unit is designed to run many different servo motors – not just Kollmorgen.
- The ServoStar comes in several generations: SR, SE, SB Series; and C, CE, and CD Series. The series is also recognizable by S200, S300, S600, and so on.
- This system has advanced configuration options via software and PC link.
- Some units have a positioner built in.
- The SR, SE, SB series comes in 3, 6, 10, 20, 30, 55 and 85 amps rated current.
- The CD series comes in 3 and 6 amps continuous current per phase (RMS/phase).
- The S200 series comes in 2, 3 and 6 amps rated current.
- The S300 series comes in 1, 3, 6 and 10 amps rated current.
- The S400 series comes in 3 and 6 amps rated current.
- The S600 series comes in 1, 3, 6, 10, 14, 20, 40 and 70 amps rated current.
- The S700 series comes in 1, 3, 6, 12, 23, 48 and 72 amps rated current.
- Most series can be configured with resolver or encoder feedback.
- The unit would allow sine encoder feedback.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Kollmorgen servo amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Kollmorgen equipment keeps Magna as the top provider. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy units, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.