Indramat KDA spindle amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Bosch Rexroth/Indramat KDA spindle amplifier features high stiffness and continuous power over high speed ranges.
- KDA spindle amplifiers utilize a microprocessor for digital control, monitoring and diagnostics.
- The modular design of the Indramat system allows the KDA spindle amplifier to be utilized in the same system as feed axes (feeding off of the same DC BUS power supply).
- The Indramat KDA spindle amplifier can be configured in 50, 100 or 150 amp rated current models.
- KDA spindle amplifiers can be set for analog, digital or SERCOS speed command.
- KDA spindle amplifiers can be ordered with auxiliary encoder output options and several auxiliary interface options.
- The power source for the heat sink blower can be 220v AC or 115v AC.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat spindle amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Indramat/Bosch Rexroth spindle amplifiers. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy spindle amplifiers, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.