Indramat MKD servo motor inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Indramat MKD servo motor is a cost effective option for the: Machine Tool (Metal Cutting), Printing, Paper Industries, Material Handling, Automation and Food Industries.
- The Indramat MKD servo motor is a permanent magnet servo motor with an encoder for commutation, rotor position and speed control.
- Indramat MKD servo motors have a quick start up because the motor data is stored into the memory in the encoder.
- This series comes in 0.4Nm to 48.0Nm of continuous torque at stand still.
- The Indramat MKD servo motor shaft can come with or without a keyway.
- The MKD motor series is equipped with an incremental encoder or a multi-turn absolute encoder feedback system.
- There are several brake options for each series of Indramat MKD Servo Motors.
- Indramat MKD connectors can face four directions (drive end, opposite drive end, right or left).
- Blower options can be fitted to Indramat MKD motors.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat servo motor. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Indramat/Bosch Rexroth servo motors. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo motors, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.