Kollmorgen SBD servo amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Industrial Drives (a Kollmorgen Division) SBD servo amplifier is a pulse width modulated servo drive.
- This unit is designed for brush type servo motors.
- SBD stands for Single Board Drive because the whole servo motor controller is on a single circuit board.
- This system was designed for either rack mount or standalone application.
- There can be as many as 6 axes in 1 rack. All of the axes can run off of a single power supply.
- The SBD uses a compensation card to establish motor parameters and to set drive limits.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Kollmorgen unit. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units, and our long term experience servicing servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Kollmorgen. Providing the best value in supporting both new and legacy servo motors and amplifiers, we keep you running without any unnecessary down time.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.