Kollmorgen BDS3 servo amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Industrial Drives (a Kollmorgen Division) BDS3 servo amplifier utilizes a microprocessor to control a three phase sine wave output. The unit does this by pulse width modulating a direct current BUS power.
- BDS3 servo amplifiers are in many industries, including:
- Conveyor systems
- Medical equipment
- Food processing
- Antenna platforms
- Machine tool (metal cutting)
- Industrial robots
- BDS3 servo amplifiers come in 12, 20, 30, 40 and 55 Amps output RMS current.
- BDS3 servo amplifiers can be manufactured with either 208 or 230 volts direct current (Line to Line) RMS voltage.
- The BDS3 uses a compensation card to establish motor parameters and set drive limits.
- An option card provides an equivalent 1024 line count encoder output.
We are committed to the highest industry standards. If you do not find the item that you are looking for, please call us! (800) 221-3561. There are thousands of units in our inventory, we have what you need.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Kollmorgen servo amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Kollmorgen servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Kollmorgen servo amplifiers. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo motors, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.