Indramat MAC servo motor inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Indramat MAC servo motor is a permanent magnet excited motor with a proprietary electronic commutation device.
- It was designed for industries such as machine tools (traditional metal cutting), textile machines, printing presses, packaging machinery, robotics, handling equipment and transfer facilities.
- Indramat MAC servo motors can function in harsh environments, because the motor housing is categorized as IP 65.
- Indramat MAC servo motors can be mounted in any orientation, and the direction of their electrical connections can be changed.
- This family of motors has a large range of available torque options.
- MAC servo motors can come in different diameters or lengths depending on torque and voltage requirements.
- The Indramat MAC servo motor may also be equipped with an additional position control feedback unit, such as an incremental encoder (in various line counts), or an absolute encoder or resolver.
- Indramat MAC servo motors can be configured with no brake, a standard holding brake or a heavy duty holding brake.
- The connector direction can be changed to accommodate where the motor was mounted.
- The Indramat MAC servo motor can also have a blower mounted to it to accommodate a higher torque.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat servo motor. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Indramat/Bosch Rexroth servo motors. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo motors, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.