Indramat MDD servo motor inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Indramat MDD Servo Motor is a permanent magnet servo motor with an encoder for commutation, rotor position and speed control.
- This encoder feedback device is designed for Indramat, and utilizes a proprietary communication protocol.
- Because the encoder stores the motor data, the Indramat MDD servo motor system has a quick start.
- The Indramat MDD servo motor is designed to be used in the following: machine tools (traditional metal cutting), textile machines, printing presses, packaging machinery, robotics, handling equipment and transfer facilities.
- Indramat MDD servo motors can function in harsh environments, due to the IP 65 categorized housing
- Indramat MDD servo motors can be mounted in any orientation.
- The direction of the electrical connections in Indramat MDD servo motors can be changed.
- The Indramat MDD Servo Motor series has a wide range of torque options ranging from .5Nm to 70Nm.
- Indramat MDD servo motors can be configured without a brake, with a standard holding brake or with a heavy duty holding brake.
- The connector direction can be changed to accommodate where the motor was mounted.
- The Indramat MDD servo motor can have a blower mounted to it to accommodate a higher torque.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat servo motor. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat servos keeps Magna as the top provider for Indramat/Bosch Rexroth servo motors. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo motors, we keep you running with no unnecessary down time.