Indramat RAC spindle amplifier inventory is listed below. If you cannot find what you need online, please call us.
- The Indramat RAC Spindle Amplifier is a Vector Drive system designed to run the Indramat 2AD asynchronous motor series or the Indramat 1MB frameless asynchronous motor series.
- This system was originally designed with the Machine Tool (Metal Cutting) industry in mind.
- They come in 100, 150, 200, 250 , 300 and 400 Amps Maximum Current.
- The input voltage can be either 380, 415 or 460 VAC 3 phase.
- The analog speed command can be either analog, digital or SERCOS (depending on series).
- This unit can also come with different encoder interface and supplemental interfaces.
Why Choose us?
Our technicians apply their understanding of the whole servo system, to truly diagnose and correct the failure in your Indramat amplifier. Our servo system knowledge, extensive inventory of remanufactured units and our long term experience servicing Indramat keeps Magna as the top provider for the manufacturer. Providing the best value in supporting the older legacy servo amplifiers, Magna will keep you running with no unnecessary down time.